*Item must be picked up from our store. We cannot ship fuel at this time.
Manufactured with performance and ultimate protection in mind, ECHO's Red Armor Fuel (7450010) is an ideal solution for on-the-go users, professionals or homeowners who want the simplicity of using a pre-mixed 50:1 ethanol-free fuel that promotes longer engine life, cleans existing deposits, and protects against future carbon build-up.
Red Armor Fuel features ECHO's exclusive Red Armor Oil – a formula that includes powerful detergents to remove performance-robbing caked on deposits and carbon upon first use, while our special additives help to protect your engine and components from future build-up and keep fuel stable for up to 2 years after opening.
Red Armor Fuel is a great solution for users who have equipment:
- that may be running below it's normal performance
- that may be stored for long periods of time before each use
- that may be in high demand and log a lot of hours in the field or on the job
- that requires pre-mixed fuel for on-the-go emergencies or work situations
- that may be subjected to varying temperatures
By using Red Armor Fuel or Oil you help to reduce repair costs and downtime because your engine and equipment are running the best combination of fuel and/or oil available; keeping equipment protected and running at peak performance at all times. Take the hassle out of mixing fuel and oil and move to a standard where Performance Above All, will take your equipment performance to new heights.
- Ideal for high demand units, low performing units, winterizing units or units that are not used often
- 50:1 pre-mixed 93 octane, ethanol-free fuel featuring ECHO exclusive Red Armor Oil
- Cleans existing deposits
- Protects against future carbon build-up
- Promotes longer engine life
- Prevents piston scuffing and stuck rings
- Helps reduce repair costs and downtime
- Stays stable up to 2 years after opening, 5 years unopened
Echo Red Armor 50:1 Fuel 1 Gal - Case of 4
Total of 4 1 gal cans included
Volume 110 fl. oz.
Mix Volume 50:1 mix ratio
Engine Type 2-stroke
Rating JASO FD & ISO L-EGD
Oil Type Semi-Synthetic
Package Metal Can