The new IG3500E inverter generator lets you bring power wherever you go — from tailgating parties to fishing and camping trips and beyond. Plus, parallel capability means you can combine two generators for nearly double the power – without sacrificing portability.
Inverter generators utilize a different type of alternator than standard generators to generate AC power. The power produced is converted from DC to AC by a computer-controlled inverter module. The engine speed varies depending on the electrical demand, which significantly reduces noise and fuel consumption compared to standard portable generators. The end result is a portable generator with reduced weight, size and power which is ultra-clean and capable of safely charging your sensitive electronics.
- • 3500 Max AC Output
- • 3000 Max AC Continuous Output
- • 212cc, 4 Stroke
- • Electric or Recoil Start
- • Low Oil Shutdown
- • Receptacles: 1 x 120V 20A Duplex, 1 x 120V 30A Twistlock and 12V DC 8.0A
- • 93 lbs. Dry Weight with Battery
- • 50 State Compliant
Bear Cat IG3500E
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17'' x 23'' x 20''Weight: 93 lbs.Make: 212ccStarter Type: Electric or RecoilAC Max Output: 3,500AC Max Continuous Output: 3,000Run Times (Operating hours at 50% load): 9 HoursdB Levels (at 23 ft.): 57Parallel Capable: YesLow Oil Shutdown: Yes