Most mowers at this price are made from flimsy stamped steel and bolted together. So if you're looking for the efficiencies of a zero-turn mower at a price that does not compromise on quality construction and quality of cut — turn to the MZ Magnum.
With larger and stronger frames—sporting an even stronger 7-gauge all-steel, fabricated deck — the MZ Magnum is far more substantial in build quality than other mowers in this price range. You'll immediately appreciate the rock-solid, all-steel welded construction, powerful engine and 'too much fun to call it work' ride.
2019 Bad Boy MZ Magnum Kohler® Pro 7000 725cc 54"
- Mower Specifications
- Cutting Width: 5400 - 54"
- Cutting Height: 1.5" – 4.5" with Deck Height Control System
- Blades: 5400 - 7/32" x 2 1/2" x 18 1/2", High Lift, Heat Treated
- Lift and Height Adjustment: Foot-Assist Manual lift with Dial-Style height adjustment. Optional electric lift
- Blade Belt: Single V-Belt Spring Tension
- Anti-Scalp Rollers: 2 Front
- Deck Flotation: Floats On Four 1/4" Deck Hangers
- Deck Thickness: 3/16" Thick Solid Steel