The all-new Turf Tiger II stands heads and tails above the crowd in power, durability and performance. This industry benchmark has been re-engineered to be as easy on the operator as it is efficient on tough jobs in the field. No matter how challenging the terrain and cutting conditions, the Turf Tiger II makes mowing a snap.
From the heavy-duty, Tri-Plate Velocity Plus™ cutter decks to its extra strength double-tube steel frame to the dual 16cc hydraulic pumps and high-torque wheel motors, this cat is ready for action. The Turf Tiger II features the exclusive Command-Comfort Operator Station with adjustable 4-point iso-mounted suspension seat and Quick-Fit adjustable steering control levers to make your time spent in the driver’s seat more comfortable and more productive.
With speeds up to 12 mph, huge-horsepower, fuel efficient engine options like the fuel injected Kawasaki or Kohler EFI, massive 37hp Big Block EFI models, or Kubota Diesel models, there's a Tiger II that will increase your productivity and send your competition running for cover! A larger capacity fuel tank and a heavy-duty hydraulic oil cooler, the Turf Tiger II is geared up to take the "hard" out of hard work.
Features may include:
- Up to 12 MPH forward speeds and 5 MPH reverse speeds keep productivity at a maximum
- Heavy-duty hydraulic drive system includes dual 16cc Hydro-Gear pumps and Parker wheel motors for reliable, zero turn maneuverability. Hydro-Gear 16cc hydraulic pumps provide smooth, positive and reliable power to the drive wheels. Extra large input bearing, input shaft and internal components add to reliability and performance. Built-in pressure relief valves reduce internal pressure spikes and add to pump life
- Auxiliary hydraulic oil coolers keep oil temperatures within a safe operating level and adds to hydraulic system component life
- Driveshaft driven cutter deck eliminates belt slip and provides increased reliability and longevity compared to a belt drive system
- Heavy-duty blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season. The Scag spindle easily handles the high horsepower and torque requirements of this powerful mower. Three year limited warranty
- Choose a 52", 61" or 72" Velocity Plus™ cutter deck. Match that with a Kawasaki DFI , Kohler EFI, Briggs Vanguard or Briggs Vanguard EFI engine
- Tri-Plate cutter deck top is incredibly strong. .485" deck top thickness from three separate layers of steel (7ga., 10ga, and 11ga.)
- Single fuel tank, 12 gallon capacity keeps you in the field cutting grass. Fuel tank is positioned low, in the center of the machine, enhancing the mower's low center-of-gravity and giving it excellent hillside stability. Fill up in the morning and cut all day long
- Double tube steel main frame construction delivers superior strength and ensures years of trouble free service. This design is much stronger than "bolt together" frame designs. The main frame was designed for an ultra-low center-of-gravity to increase hillside stability
- The Ogura GT3.5 PTO Clutch Brake delivers 250 ft. lbs. of starting and stopping torque. A GT5 model with 350 ft. lbs. of torque is used with the 35hp Briggs Vanguard engines. Adjustable air gap ensures long component life
- Standard equipment auxiliary canister air filter system on all Turf Tiger II's. This provides increased service intervals and longer engine life. Kohler engines feature removable access panels for easy cleaning of the cooling fins
2019 Scag Turf Tiger II-STTII-61V-37BV-EFI
Manufacturer SCAG Power Equipment
Model Name STTII-61V-37BV-EFI
Trim Name Base
Generic Type (Primary) Zero-Turn Mower
Engine Briggs-Vanguard EFI
Engine Power 37hp
Engine Type air-cooled engine
Cutting Blade 61" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck
Width chute down: 73.5" | chute in transport position: 62"
Height ROPS down: 46.5" | ROPS up: 67.5"
Weight 1,510-1,555 lbs.